Terms & Conditions
DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM BOOKING & BALANCE OF BOOKING FEE
Rates are quoted in South African Rand and are inclusive of VAT, if applicable, and Breakfast. Rates are subject to confirmation and availability and may change without prior notice. Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in, right of admission reserved.
We require a 50% deposit from guests to secure a reservation
- No show or early departure forfeits 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 0 to 14 days prior forfeit 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 15 to 28 days prior forfeit 50% of total stay.
- Cancellations in excess of 28 days prior will incur a 10% administration fee to cover banking and handling charges.
- Please note that we do consider a cancellation on merit, if it is truly beyond the guests’ control, and will charge accordingly
- Check-in: from 14h00 - 18h00
- Check-out: 10h00 - late check-outs are only possible if rooms are empty the following day. You are welcome to have a cup of tea and relax in our lounge or we can hold your luggage until you are ready to depart.
Late arrivals: To be arranged with management.
- Early arrivals: Early check-in is only possible if the room is ready for occupation. If not, you are welcome to leave your luggage at the guest house while you go out and explore or you are welcome to have a cup of tea and relax in our lounge or garden until your room is ready.
PAYMENTS TO THIRD PARTIES
- We do not pay third parties for any other services on your behalf. If monies are deposited into our account incorrectly we do not refund until cleared with our bank and will only refund directly into the original payer’ account less any banking and transaction fees.
- One child from 3 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
ACCEPTED MEANS OF PAYMENT
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards and cash. We may not accept any foreign currency.
Smoking is not permitted in the rooms or the manor house, but ashtrays are provided on the private patios
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse.
Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behaviour or carelessness, or keys lost and replaced for security reasons will be for the guests account